Two Khali side panniers 100% waterproof with aluminum backs + stainless steel quick release system with lock
In just seconds this stainless steel quick-release system attaches to the tubular frames for the ATLAS aluminum cases. No extra adapters or parts are needed, everything is included. It can also be adjusted to fit most 18mm diameter tube frames on the market, such as the OEM BMW frames. Roll-top with a capacity from 35L extendable up to 45L with magnetic buckles for quick opening, a large waterproof zipped pocket on the front, and an internally; removable reinforced bottom plate. For extreme use, we recommend fitting straps horizontally, such as our code UG008 (see photo), hooking them to the aluminum back plate, and passing them through the loops on the side of the bags.
Khali: our line of bags are designed for your next adventure. Solid, robust, and true materials; bags that tell a story. We wanted technical bags but with a very specific style, with attention to the smallest details and high-level accessories. Therefore we have selected the most resistant materials and the best accessories available: magnetic buckles and fasteners made with purpose-built molds. Beautiful and functional bags with a tone-on-tone look combining refined opaque and semi-gloss textures.
The bags are robust and elegant both on and off your motorcycle. From Adventure Touring, Dual Sport to a Classic motorcycle; the result will be fantastic.
Materials: High-frequency heat-sealed TPU with Hypalon finishes.
- TPU is the latest generation material that makes PVC obsolete, it is a composite material with excellent elasticity, toughness, and wear resistance, and it is non-toxic.
- Hypalon is an extremely technological, durable material with excellent waterproof capabilities: resistant to atmospheric agents, chemicals, and UV rays.
- Black powder-coated aluminum back plate with integrated stainless steel quick release system with lock (2 keys included for each bag)
- Contains a full-face helmet
- Roll Up closure that guarantees waterproofness
- Magnetic buckles
- Reflective inserts for greater visibility
- Straps equipped with Velcro system to manage excess
- Rigid reinforced back with frame fixing systems included
- Removable rigid bottom for your off-road adventures
- Equipped with a strap to connect two bags together by bridging the seat or frame
- Straps with quick-release buckles
- Shoulder strap and handle included
- assembly instructions
Color: Matt Black
Measurements x 1 bag:
Height 40 cm, extendable in height up to 50 cm, width 44 cm depth 20 cm.
35L - 45L
Each complete bag weighs 3 kg
NB: Frame not included. In some motorcycles the bag is close to the exhaust, therefore we recommend mounting the protection plate (Cod.U085 + 2xA9) and Cod.U084 on the exhaust side.
To offer you the best we are constantly improving our products in detail. The images may refer to a previous version.