Serious 'adventure' motorcycle travel demands serious adventure luggage and the KRIEGA OVERLANDER-SYSTEM (OS) sets a new standard.
The NEW OS-BASE is the latest addition to the range. An innovative modular pannier system that fits virtually any trail, enduro or dual sport bike without the need for metal pannier frames.
The OS-BASE is an 'over the seat harness' which allows OS-6, OS-12 or OS-18 ADVENTURE PACKS to be mounted as panniers.
The modular design enables you to modify your luggage set-up to suit your ride - from a day’s single track to longer adventure trips.
By adding an additional OS-ADVENTURE PACK as a top bag, you have a possible 100% waterproof, highly durable carrying capacity of up to 54 litres.
The flexible design of the OS-BASE also enables you to mount earlier model Overlander 15 packs as panniers, US-DRYPACKS as top bags and includes ‘Loop Mounts' to attach a tent or sleeping mat.
After the initial set-up, it’s quick and easy to put on and take off and the heavy-duty hypalon construction with a semi rigid polypropylene core is very stable and lightweight.
The unique OS-RACK LOOP mounting system,* provides a very tough and reliable solution to the demands of off-road luggage carrying.
*Includes 2 x OS-RACK LOOPS which require 2 x 6mm holes drilled in the rear fender for fitting.
*BIKE SPECIFIC VERSIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR:
• DIRTBIKES - (The latest lightweight enduro bikes)
• HONDA CRF300L / 300 RALLY
• YAMAHA TENERE 700
• KTM 790 /890 ADVENTURE
• HUSQVARNA NORDEN 901
• HONDA CRF1100 AFRICA TWIN (pre 2022 models)
• KTM 1050-1290 ADVENTURE
Once the OS-RACK LOOPS are mounted on the rear fender and the OS PACKS of your choice are mounted to the BASE, fitting is quick and easy. Instructions are available here: https://issuu.com/kriega/docs/os-base_fitting_instructions_final/2
1. Hook-on the two top straps to the OS Rack Loops but leave loose.
2. Loop the two lower straps around the bike frame at the lowest possible position and hook them back to the loops on the strap making them as tight as possible.
3. Stand at the rear of the bike and pull the top straps as tight as possible, taking up the slack until the packs fit tightly to the bike.
4. Hook-on an additional top pack to the Loop Mounts on the OS-BASE and the OS-Rack Loops.
If the OS-BASE is in contact with the exhaust silencer you must fit a heat shield.
Kriega recommend the Acerbis Silicone Silencer Protector
1020(L) x 190(w) mm
40(L) x 7.5(w) ins.
700g - 24.7oz
BODYWORK DAMAGE DISCLAIMER
Even though most of the OS-BASE mounts on the seat, the sides can rub against the plastic side panels of the bike, resulting in minor abrasion. This can be further exaggerated if mud and dust get in between the OS-BASE and the plastics. We strongly recommend applying a clear adhesive protective sheet to where abrasion may occur on your motorcycle.