GOLDTOP LIMITED EDITION OXBLOOD BOBBER JACKET (CE ARMOURED)
Goldtop's Bobber Jacket is a retro, classic 1970s style leather motorcycle jacket revived for modern-day riders. Featuring an asymmetric main zip, this double-breasted jacket provides protection through Knox's state of the art Micro-lock armour. It comes equipped with CE Level 1 armour in the shoulders and elbows and a CE Level 2 back protector. The jacket is manufactured from hand-selected, 1.4mm thick aniline cowhides which have each been hand-waxed, making each finished article unique, with a patina that ages beautifully with both time and wear. The whole jacket is finished by hand with a soft tan suede trim, prestige quality zips throughout, and all additional metalware being made from high-quality polished Stainless Steel.
This jacket is currently going through the final documentation stages of CE certification (as of July 2019) and has passed all physical testing with a AAA level of protection, the highest most protective level it could possibly achieve.
Available in sizes 38" to 48". Is your size not currently available on our site? No problem; we do special orders! Contact us at email@example.com and let us know what you need.
- 1.4mm Aniline cowhide leather
- Fitted with removable Knox CE Level 1 Micolock Shoulder & Elbow Armour
- Note: the Goldtop website has the CE Level 2 back protector as an add-on; however, we feel that if you're spending good money on a jacket, you might as well get the back armour too. As such, all of the Goldtop Jackets we carry include the CE Level 2 Knox back protector as part of the total price.
- Double-stitched diamond quilting on shoulders and lower back panel
- Traditional off-centre slanted zip
- 1 Exterior vertical breast pocket
- 2 Exterior side pockets with ball zips
- 2 Interior breast pockets
- Single adjustable Stainless Steel waist buckles
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO puller
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- Red suede leather trim in collar & cuffs