The Ethen Bobber Vintage kit includes a pair of Ethen Bobber Goggles with photochromic lens, an adjustable Ethen elasticated belt, and Ethen COOLMAX neck tube/gaiter all bundled together for one great price. Rad!
Note: the Bobber Goggle Strap is black w/ grey pinstripes, whilst the belt and tube are all-black.
Bobber Goggle Features
- Vintage Goggle suitable for every kind of bike including bobbers, scramblers, brat trackers, cafe racers, and old motocross bikes.
- The frame is soft but also compact and fits most helmets.
- The system of filters and foam is innovative and completely covered by COOLMAX.
- The elastic strap is interchangeable thanks to the Velcro closing and there is a silicon strip on the back to keep it from shifting on your helmet. You can purchase additional/replacement straps here.
- The light-sensitive lens is photochromic, making it suitable for any kind of light and temperature.
- BONUS: these goggles are capable of fitting over glasses!
- Easily adjusts to the appropriate length
- Elasticated construction for optimal comfort
- Aviation style buckle
COOLMAX Neck Tube Features
- Whether you wear a full face or open face helmet tube scarfs can make a huge difference to your level of comfort by helping to keep the cold off the neck and face.
- It can be worn in many ways such as a balaclava, neck warmer, and headband.
- Ideal for all sports: motorcycling, running, tennis, cycling, beach volleyball, skiing, snowboarding, climbing, and others.
- Made of Coolmax polyester fabric, which is moisture-wicking and breathable to keep you dry and cool. COOLMAX® brand is a family of polyester fibers that are designed to help you beat the heat. This cooling technology creates clothing with permanent moisture-wicking performance. Whether it’s a hot day, you want to stay cool in the office, or you’re working out, COOLMAX® technology transports moisture away from your skin to the surface of the fabric where it evaporates quickly to help keep you cool, dry and comfortable.