X.R3R: MADE TO WIN
Race ready: Uncompromisingly sporty, with an impressive design and the ultimate technology developed from modern motorsports. The new X.R3R is built for the most demanding conditions on the racetrack. A winner.
Feel fast, then be fast: In motorcycle racing, speed is the key and aerodynamics play a critical role – as that extra kilometer per hour could mean the difference between winning and losing. Aerodynamically optimized, the X.R3R lightweight shell design not only reduces air resistance but also optimizes the air mass flow for cooling the interior.
ECE 22-06 HOMOLOGATED
Welcome to a new era of safety.
The X.R3R comes with the new ECE 22-06 homologation which includes new tests performed at higher speed, with more impact locations and improved impact-absorption capacity and additional requirements for features such as retractable chin pieces and visors.
The X.R3R will be also submitted to the FIM Racing Homologation Programme which is required for competing at the international level, including MotoGP – for 2022.
X-MATRIX 2 Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- 3 Shell Sizes: XXS-XS | S-M | L-XL-XXL
- Double lock safety system: The double visor lock safety system prevents unexpected sudden opening of the visor shield and can be easily opened while wearing gloves.
- Visor Recoil quick release system: The Recoil Visor System with its spring-loaded base side plates auto-adjusts and pull the shield back against the dual-lip window beading for a perfect airtight seal.
- Double rubber sealing profile around the visor: the
X.R3R comprehensive soundproofing concept includes Vortex generators in chin area to reduce aerodynamic drag and lift and a double rubber sealing profile around the visor, configured to improve sound insulation.
- Anti-Vibration rubber visor plates - p
erfect for helping to reduce noise levels and canceling the transmission of vibrations to the adjacent structures of the visor.
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Panoramic eye port: Featuring a 225º horizontal field, an 85º vertical visual field, the 2-dimensional shape visor, made of unbreakable PC Lexan, optical class I and anti-scratch, is prepared for the application of tear-offs. Vision can make better & faster decisions on the track. This is the reason why we have developed X-Sensus Vision, our philosophy behind the eye port of all our helmets, which ensures both Focused Vision and Peripheral Vision – with opening angles 15% beyond the standard requirements.
- MotoGP Standard Double D-Ring buckle with X-Lock magnetic button closure
- Removable Chinstrap covers
- Night vision – reflectors
- X.MART DRY Fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- Adaptive Crown fit system, removable and washable
- Cheek Pads with adaptive sizes
- Cheek Pads with Emergency Strap System
- Chin wind stopper
- Aerodynamic shell
- Racing spoiler concept
- Rear spoiler extension
- Aerodynamic trim
- Air dynamic system - 6 inlet and 4 outlet air-vents
- Air Cumbs cooling chamber
- Chin speed-flow ventilation system
- Removable breath guard
- Weight: 1500 grs +/- 50 grs
- Homologation: ECE/22-06, DOT FMVSS 218 e NBR-7471:2001