The DMD Solo Rider brown leather jacket is a classic motorbike jacket suitable for every kind of bike.
This jacket is full of details including the quilted patches applied both on the shoulders and sleeves recalling the style of jackets used in motorbike races of the 1920s.
Not only does it look fantastic, the Solo Rider is a properly protective motorcycle jacket with homologation, certified CE AA (EN 17092-3:2020), and includes certified protectors in the shoulders and elbows with an option to purchase a back protector separately.
- Protective and homologated motorcycle jacket
- CE certification: AA (EN 17092-3: 2020)
- Predisposition for certified protectors on shoulders and elbows (protectors included).
- Lightweight, ultra-flexible and ventilated protectors
- Predisposition for back protection (special pocket) (Back protector is NOT included but can be purchased separately here)
- Made of real leather. Color: Brown
- Stand up collar with press studs closure
- Front zip and press studs closure
- 4 press studs closure front pockets
- Quilted patches applied both on shoulders and sleeves
- Zip closure vest pocket
- Zip closure and press studs closure at cuffs
- Vintage design inner lining
- Specialist dry clean only
- MADE IN ITALY
Since DMD jackets are made of genuine leather, any imperfections are not to be considered as defects, but as a peculiarity of the garment.
Model in the last image is 1.83 m wearing size L