Italian outfit Holy Freedom has been producing quality motorcycle tube scarfs for years and has a wide range of designs and materials to suit any occasion.
If you ride a motorcycle, there are plenty of good reasons to wear a tube scarf/neck gaiter:
- Whether you wear a full face or open face helmet tube scarfs can make a huge difference to your level of comfort by helping to keep the cold off the neck and face.
- It can be worn in many ways such as a balaclava, neck warmer, and headband.
- Ideal for all sports: motorcycling, running, tennis, cycling, beach volleyball, skiing, snowboarding, climbing, and others.
- Constructed without any seams to offer improved comfort and the benefit of increased elasticity for a multitude of fitment styles.
- An antibacterial treatment also means they’ll stay smelling fresh for longer.
- Made of *Drykeeper fabric, which dries faster to keep you dry.
*What is Drykeeper Fabric?
MOVES MOISTURE AWAY FROM SKIN TO KEEP YOU COMFORTABLE LONGER
Drykeeper® is a fabric with high moisture absorption performance without chemical treatments. The engineered fibers optimize wicking, drying, and soft feel and give a natural sense of comfort. Drykeeper® can absorb a high quantity of water while the garment dries very quickly due to the technologies of synthetic fibers that accelerate the water release rate off fabrics, pushing water and perspiration through and to the outside of the garment into the air, faster than other functional fabrics on the market. Drykeeper® is used in the manufacture of clothing for various outdoor and indoor sports activities, such as cycling, running, volleyball, football and others.