The DMD ASR helmet is a high-tech modular helmet that turns into a jet-style helmet thanks to its removable chin bar, effectively giving you two helmets in one. Designed to satisfy the needs of long journeys in all weather conditions, without giving up lightness and comfort. It features an inner visor and a removable carbon chin bar.
Did we mention it is ECE homologated as both a jet helmet and as a full face helmet? Neato!
The components of the ASR helmet are top-notch, featuring a carbon Kevlar shell, removable carbon chin guard, and a removable and washable liner. The helmet comes equipped with a Pinlock-ready clear shield and an anti-fog pinlock insert lens included in the box. Replacement/additional Pinlock antifog insert lenses can be purchased separately here if desired. An optional smoke shield can be purchased here.
- Modular helmet made of carbon Kevlar
- Removable and washable liner
- Bluetooth ready
- Removable carbon chin guard
- Drop-down inner smoke visor
- Pinlock-ready clear shield and pinlock anti-fog insert lens included
- Superior ventilation
- Padded chin strap with Double D-ring closure.
- ECE Homologation
- Two shell sizes
- Small shell: XS: 53/54 cm; S: 55/56 cm; M: 57/58 cm
- Standard shell: L: 59/60 cm; XL: 61/62 cm
- Helmets are made of materials that can be damaged by many commonly available cleaners.
- Clean the helmet using a soft cloth or sponge, warm water and mild soap.
- When drying, be careful the helmet doesn't get too hot as this can damage the interior EPS lining
- Let dry at room temperature, never close heating appliances as too high temperature will damage the inner liner material and inner shell.
- Clean the removable liner hand wash using a towel then permit to air dry whenever it's possible to attenuate heat damage.