NEXX X.WRL RALLY ADV HELMET - X-PRO CARBON - ATIKA BLK/GRY
Regular price $895.99 Save $-895.99
X.WRL: THE NEW ADV-INSPIRED RALLY HELMET DESIGNED FOR LIMITLESS ADVENTURE
Extremely light, comfortable and with impressive ventilation the new X.WRL (Wild Rally) is the ideal choice for those looking for a helmet for more technical and difficult terrain incursions and that can easily accommodate off-road goggles.
- Lighter than ever with the X-PRO Carbon Shell: All X.WRL models are molded with the brand new X-PRO CARBON technology, which provides an incredible weight of just 1250 grams. Engineered for elite motorcyclists who demand a light-weight helmet, the new X-PRO carbon with 3K carbon fabrics is 10% lighter than other carbon shells and offers higher stiffness and ultimate strength. Everything you’d expect from one of the most advanced carbon fiber helmet technologies ever.
- Comfort comes first: the New X.WRL comes in 3 aerodynamic shell sizes (XXS-S | M-L | XL-XXXL) and 4 EPS liner size fit options to combine more compact dimensions with outstanding fit and comfort. With high-performance fabrics, refined materials and thoughtful details that will surprise you, the X.WRL interior is designed for total comfort and convenience. All liner parts, including the neck roll are removable and washable to make post-adventure cleanups simple, fast and painless. Plus, soft-touch X-Mart Dry fabrics help you to stay cool – featuring a drying rate twice as fast as normal cotton. Plus, the inner lining is made of soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric.
- Neck Brace fit: The new shell design helps to reduce weight and makes the fit compatible with the use of a neck brace.
- Two visors included and option to purchase a Transitions smart light visor: a clear visor and an Iridium Red visor for road use are both included in the box and prepared for Pinlock use. The panoramic eye port allows for an excellent field of view. Available as an optional accessory to be purchased separately, Transitions® smart light visors automatically adapt to the ideal hue in any light condition, staying clear at night and smoky when exposed to strong light, providing a safe and comfortable ride, at night or any time of day.
- Integrated Goggle Strap Holder: One of the unique features of the X.WRL is the Goggle Strap holder integrated in the back of the helmet, allowing a better placement of off-road goggles which remain attached to the helmet when not in use.
- New Peak & Visor Button: The new visor and peak closing button is designed to withstand the most extreme conditions, with a new shape and swivelling screw-shaped fitting, which can be easily placed or removed with no tools or with the help of a simple coin.
- Double D-Ring buckle with X-LOCK magnetic button: All the X.WRL range helmets include a double-D Ring with the new X-LOCK magnetic button to facilitate final fastening of the chinstrap.
- Removable Chinstrap covers: The new removable chinstrap covers that can be removed and washed, with great ease, for cleaning mud or dust after more extreme incursions.
- Cheek Pads with emergency strap system V2: Built into each cheek pad, the Emergency Strap System V2 allows easier and gentle access to an injured rider’s head by trained medical personnel should the need arise.
- Get quick access to water: The new cheek pads with the X-HIDRO system include smart straps that allow you to attach the tube and the mouthpiece of hydration bladders. Simple to install, the cheek pads with X-HIDRO straps are included as standard in all X.WRL helmets.
- Night vision – reflectors
- Special chin shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
- Fantastic ventilation featuring the Brow Ventilation System: Extra vents in the eyebrow area allow increased airflow directly to the forehead and around the head. The vents have been designed to be easy to operate even with winter gloves. Also included are a chin vent and the Air Dynamic System - 5 inlets and 2 outlet air-vents
- Universal Intercom system prepared
- Aerodynamic Peak, with adjustable multi-position system
- Peak extensor: For Highway or Off-road use, adjustable in movement and no tools required.
- Top Action camera support: A removable support can be easily inserted in the top of the peak.
- Weight: 1250 grs +/- 50 grs - X-PRO CARBON
- 3 shell sizes: XXS-S; M-L; XL-XXXL
- Homologation: ECE/22-05, DOT FMVSS 218 e NBR-7471:2001